Login    Register

Charity Drive for Wexford Hospital

Planning a run or tech-day? Post the details here
  • Author
Charity Drive for Wexford Hospital

Postby Kilkenny Cat » Thu, 01 Apr 2010 9:29 +0000

Hi Everyone Pat here just wondering if any Mx 5 Owners would like to partisipate in a Charity Drive organised by The Wexford Motor Club in aid of Wexford Hospital
on the 11 April. Time 10.30. All Classic & Vintage & modern open tops welcome . A donation of 25 Euro per car is payable on the morning.
---------------------
Detail of the Run----starting from Corcorans Pub, Irishtown, New Ross, Co Wexford taking in the following Duncannon / coastal drive Hook Hd / Wellington Bridge / Etc. Lunch is optional in the Scavilles Lodge Duncormick after lunch its back to Irishtown via Johnstown Castle.
I have spoken to the Organiser and he would be delighted if MX5Ireland Owners from the South East could come along on the day.
Sign on with Route Map,s on the morning of the run at Corcorans Pub
NOTE THIS EVENT IS NOT A RALLY----IT,S GO AT YOUR OWN PACE & TO ENJOY THE DAY----No need to post a reply--- if interested just come along Thanks
Kilkenny Cat

Re: Charity Drive for Wexford Hospital

Postby Kilkenny Cat » Sun, 11 Apr 2010 8:09 +0000

Hi Everyone--
Well what a beautieful day it was today certinaly the man above looked after us today Sunday,11, April

Re---Charity Drive for Wexford Hospital Starting from New Ross
having arrives at approx 10.45 signed on etc i took a walk to see if there was any 5 Owners about and yes there was. If your from this forum thank you for partisipating . Spotted the following cars----a blue MX5 91-D-????
& a black MX5 93-D-???. Some 200 +cars took part all shapes & sizes from your Rolls Royce to Porche / Ferrari / Morris Minor / etc,

Well done to The Wexford Car Club who organised it all & thank you for the very nice gift pack on completion of the course
Pat (The Cat)
Kilkenny Cat

Postby CashelMX5 » Mon, 12 Apr 2010 1:19 +0000

Pat,

Us, the MX5 Ireland have also organised a Charity Run. It's on the weekend of May 7th. 8th. & 9th. in aid of Special Olympics Ireland. The run oon Saturday will take us thought Connemara and hopefully up to Achill Island and on Sunday we'll be heading to Co. Clare and taking in Doolin and the Burren. Seeing as this is an MX5 Ireland run it would be good to see as many MX5's there as possible. ALL money raised will go to SOI for their National Games to be held in Limerick from 9th. to 13th. June and as it will take €2.5million to run the games every Euro counts so it would be good to see a BIG turnout. Who knows, maybe the sun will shine that weekend too. Let's hope so!

Hope you can make it!
CashelMX5

Postby Kilkenny Cat » Mon, 12 Apr 2010 9:43 +0000

Hi Tom

I have seen this run on your post thanks for the invite but i have a first communion on the Sat & on the Sunday im heading up to Westmeath to see my relations theres some people home from the UK.
I was looking fordward to going up north for the Rally but it to is knocked on the head owing to other comittements.
Pat
Kilkenny Cat

Return to Runs and tech-days