Login    Register

Terenure Car Show - July 3rd

Planning a run or tech-day? Post the details here
  • Author
Re: Terenure Car Show - July 3rd

Postby Amri » Fri, 24 Jun 2011 7:31 +0000

Sorry teena, just never got around to it! Not even sure if ill be free either :( ... will keep an eye out on this thread and keep ye posted.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk
Amri

Postby TeenaG » Sat, 25 Jun 2011 12:36 +0000

Closing date for apps is gone alright.. but as it happens, me and 'red' are going to be in the parade from the Mansion House :) So I reckon I could find us a spot somewhere. Let me know by Monday. If I have definate numbers, I'll see if I can work something.
Climbed Elbrus, Island Peak, Kilimanjaro, Elgon, Everest BC, Mulhacen, Elgon, Kayaked the Liffey to the Nile, swam the Liffey, the Lee & packed ten triathlons into a year... catch me blogging on: http://www.teenagates.com
TeenaG

Postby leamyj » Sat, 25 Jun 2011 8:05 +0000

TeenaG wrote:Closing date for apps is gone alright.. but as it happens, me and 'red' are going to be in the parade from the Mansion House :) So I reckon I could find us a spot somewhere. Let me know by Monday. If I have definate numbers, I'll see if I can work something.

Is the parade on Sunday? Do You need more participants?..Regardless, count me in for the show.

John
leamyj

Postby tiggerl82 » Tue, 28 Jun 2011 5:39 +0000

who's comin to the show? Is there any fee to get in?
Mazda Eunos Roadster B2 Limited
tiggerl82

Postby gleneagles » Wed, 29 Jun 2011 4:27 +0000

Hi everyone,

Am new here so I obviously didn't see this thread until yesterday.

A friend of mine and I both have MX-5's and would love to participate in this years Terenure Car Show (my friend has many classic cars and has been before).
We were wondering if it is now too late to register for the event and if there is a group from here going that we may go with?
We would both love to go and hope there will be an MX-5 group going (though from previous posts here I'm unsure if there is anyone going... :? )

Looking forward to a reply,
gleneagles

Postby TeenaG » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:19 +0000

Hello Gleneagles.. it should be a good day alright - I've been a good few times and I've always enjoyed it. Bit of a treat for me this year, they've asked me to be in the parade! :)

I spoke to the organisers yesterday and said there was a bit of late interest - I've a mate from Galway who's also thinking of coming and John (LeamyJ) has expressed interest here on the thread. Hi John :D

The deal is - if you're interested - fill in and send off the application form higher up the thread, and post a cheque for the lower fee (€15 I think it says - it's on the form). You can pay on the day too, but that's more expensive. They've said they will still reserve a bit of space for me, but they are anxious for us to fill out the application forms. Write MX5 down where it says 'club'.

I'll start a list here and anyone who's DEFINATELY going add their name, so I can arrange spaces. :)

1. TeenaG
Climbed Elbrus, Island Peak, Kilimanjaro, Elgon, Everest BC, Mulhacen, Elgon, Kayaked the Liffey to the Nile, swam the Liffey, the Lee & packed ten triathlons into a year... catch me blogging on: http://www.teenagates.com
TeenaG

Postby tiggerl82 » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 12:34 +0000

I def go, but my car is far not in showroom condition. First: it's in everyday use. Second: the front bumber is broken; etc. The car gonna repiared and polished by the end of July. Do you think I can go with you? I don't want to bring shame on the club...
Thanx

TeenaG wrote:Hello Gleneagles.. it should be a good day alright - I've been a good few times and I've always enjoyed it. Bit of a treat for me this year, they've asked me to be in the parade! :)

I spoke to the organisers yesterday and said there was a bit of late interest - I've a mate from Galway who's also thinking of coming and John (LeamyJ) has expressed interest here on the thread. Hi John :D

The deal is - if you're interested - fill in and send off the application form higher up the thread, and post a cheque for the lower fee (€15 I think it says - it's on the form). You can pay on the day too, but that's more expensive. They've said they will still reserve a bit of space for me, but they are anxious for us to fill out the application forms. Write MX5 down where it says 'club'.

I'll start a list here and anyone who's DEFINATELY going add their name, so I can arrange spaces. :)

1. TeenaG
Mazda Eunos Roadster B2 Limited
tiggerl82

Postby leamyj » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 6:54 +0000

Hello Gleneagles.. it should be a good day alright - I've been a good few times and I've always enjoyed it. Bit of a treat for me this year, they've asked me to be in the parade! :)

1. TeenaG
2. John Leamy.
leamyj

Postby gleneagles » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 7:38 +0000

Hello Gleneagles.. it should be a good day alright - I've been a good few times and I've always enjoyed it. Bit of a treat for me this year, they've asked me to be in the parade!

I spoke to the organisers yesterday and said there was a bit of late interest - I've a mate from Galway who's also thinking of coming and John (LeamyJ) has expressed interest here on the thread. Hi John

I'll start a list here and anyone who's DEFINATELY going add their name, so I can arrange spaces.

1. TeenaG
2. John Leamy.
3. Gleneagles (Declan).
4. Tom D (Friend of Gleneagles).
gleneagles

Postby gleneagles » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 7:48 +0000

Hi TeenaG,
Just thinking if we send off the form today it won't be delivered until Monday at the earliest. So will it be ok if we just turn up on the day with the form, (we don't mind paying the extra €5 if we have to), and will we still all get space together if we do this???

Gleneagles
gleneagles

Postby leamyj » Thu, 30 Jun 2011 10:06 +0000

gleneagles wrote:Hi TeenaG,
Just thinking if we send off the form today it won't be delivered until Monday at the earliest. So will it be ok if we just turn up on the day with the form, (we don't mind paying the extra €5 if we have to), and will we still all get space together if we do this???

Gleneagles

That's what I'm doing :thumright:

John
leamyj

Postby aquarian5 » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 2:57 +0000

Sorry I cant make Terenure, will be in Belfast for few days....hope the weather holds for a good day out as usual...!! 8)

Enjoy...! :D

John.
1991 BRG V spec

One fella said to another.. 'I don't drink anymore'..........other fella said... 'ya but you don't drink any less either'.....
aquarian5

Postby franksm » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 6:00 +0000

Will go along tomorrow to Terenure as a spectator only (my '5 is in bits with rust, not worth displaying at a show).

Going along to the Octane.ie meet at Cherrywood first though.

Fingers crossed for the weather !
It's a small world after all. It's a small, small world
franksm

Postby TeenaG » Sat, 02 Jul 2011 11:18 +0000

franksm wrote:Will go along tomorrow to Terenure as a spectator only (my '5 is in bits with rust, not worth displaying at a show).

Going along to the Octane.ie meet at Cherrywood first though.

Fingers crossed for the weather !

You bringing my favourite seat-cover?
TeenaG

Postby TeenaG » Mon, 04 Jul 2011 9:58 +0000

vintage dad 2.jpg
Terenure Show didn't disappoint. Good MX5 turnout after all - around half a dozen very pretty cars. Nice to meet up and meet some new faces too. Sun shone and there were 1,300 cars. Gotta say.. rolling along in the parade from the Mansion House was a blast! Nice Gardai in leather flying us up the canal at speed through all the red lights... lol. Loved it! :)

vintage dad.jpg

Vintage Dad had a giggle too...

vintage dad 3.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
TeenaG

PreviousNext

Return to Runs and tech-days