Login    Register

1990 Eunos - VSpec 41K Miles

Got something to sell, put it here
  • Author
1990 Eunos - VSpec 41K Miles

Postby AdamBMk1-90 » Mon, 24 Apr 2023 5:27 +0000

Hello all,

Unfortunately dues to moving down under I'm left with the hard decision to sell my much loved Eunos.

Details:
1990 Eunos, Imported from Japan via the UK.
Plenty of Service paperwork including mileage stamps on the documents verifying authenticity.
41XXX Miles on the clock and in general, in excellent conditions.

NCT: 09/24 (Passed the test last month)
Tax: Will come taxed for 1 year (currently waiting for the tax office to reregister the car as vintage)
Insurance: Qualifies for vintage insurance, approx €200PA I believe.

In recent weeks, I have had the below work done professionally;

Within the last 2 months (less than 40 miles done since)
- Rust inspection resulting in any rust/corrosion discovered cut with new sections welded in. (most notably the sills and Arches were checked and rectified were necessary - there was not a whole lot that needed work)
- Timing Belt Replaced
- Water Pump Replaced
- Thermostat Replaced
- Fan & Fan Switch Sensor
- Full Service
- New Front Wheel Bearings
- Full Service (Filters and Fluids all changed)
- New Bosch Wipers.
- New Wing Mirrors.
- Hard Top Freshly Painted in a High Glass Black. (OEM Hardtop)

Within the last 100 Miles:
- New Brake Pads and Disks Replaced less than 100 miles ago
- New Front Brake Caliper
- New Brake lines

Currently:
- The Nardi Steering wheel, Gear Knob & Handbreak lever are being professionally reconditioned.

The car was valeted a couple of weeks ago and with that has only done a couple of miles, up to the NCT test centre and back.

I truly do not want to sell but unfortunately storage and security is a concern in my absence. I purchased this car from another enthusiast in Dublin 10 years ago, and have taken great care of her since.

I'm looking for €9000 for the car and really do feel like that's a good price given the overall condition & mileage. I would love to see it sold to another enthusiast so wanted to advertise in here before listing on the usual feeds, Happy to have further conversations if anyone wants to give me a call or a message (I won't share my ph. number here but please message me if you'd like to arrange for a chat about the car and see some pictures).
AdamBMk1-90

Return to For sale