Login    Register
  • Author
Re: Mondello

Postby chopperdog » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 8:23 +0000

leamyj wrote:A very interesting day indeed..plenty of rain and sleet, plenty of action but I only saw one car, a skyline, end up having to be lifted off the track. to Chopperdog and Bert..great to meet some new guys, great to have you on board, maybe later in the year when we get some better weather we can have a threesome.( stop that giggling in the back row).. Meanwhile, here's a video taken by Chopperdog during a passenger ride in the Subaru..and yes, it's being driven by the same young lad who managed to take Ivan's boxster through 360 degrees in Kirkiston..God that legacy twin turbo 4x4 is some animal..I've never experienced drifting in a 4wd before..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpGFkvd6 ... e=youtu.be

Yep the 4x4 drifting is the way to go in the wet , anyone for a 4x4 mx5 ? . I'm sure if I could get hold of a 323 turbo 4x4 and swap some of the running gear it could be a
possibility ..but if I come home with anymore projects I'll be shot .

repairs to the chassis on my mx5 are complete , I've to order 2 tyres and 2 front drop links then book for NCT . should be on road in mid April ready for track May BH.

Derek
chopperdog

Postby rhysmate » Thu, 21 Mar 2013 11:46 +0000

All I need is brake pads and I'm on for a track day in may :-)
bend the rules............rule the bends

--Turbo Mx5 Build Thread Of Epic Power--
rhysmate

Postby Bert1150 » Mon, 01 Apr 2013 10:31 +0000

leamyj wrote:
Ivan wrote:
Bert1150 wrote:
image.jpg
Hi all had a great day in mondello. Thanks john for all the help and for a lone of your wheel brace

How you managed to have an off in a 100bhp mx5, i'll never know... :roll:

It was PI**ING rain! :mrgreen:

AND sleet....

AND hailstones.........

I reckon he was well below the average on the day if he went off only once :lol: :lol:

Thanks John stripped the 5 yesterday putting up pics on the track day mods Dave
Bert1150

Previous

Return to Engine Mods